Deadline extended for submitting abstracts to North Africa's largest oil & gas technical conference
03/07/2017 – News / Oil & Gas / Africa / EGYPS / Egypt / Event
Due to strong industry demand, the organisers of EGYPS 2018 Technical Conference have extended the deadline for submitting abstracts for the event until Thursday 13th July 2017.
Individuals that have innovative solutions and technical expertise within the following areas are encouraged to apply.
1. E&P Geoscience (GEO)
2. Oil, Gas and Unconventional Field Developments (OGUFD)
3. Drilling and Completions (DC)
4. Gas Processing Technology and Operations (GPTO)
5. Offshore Technology and Operations (OTO)
6. Project Management, Engineering Technology and Implementation (PMETI)
7. Operational Excellence, Maintenance and HSE (OEMH)
8. Downstream: Refining, Petrochemicals and Fertilizers Technology and Operations (DRPFTO)
9. Power Generation Technology and Operations (PGTO)
10. Marketing and Distribution of Refined Products (MDRP)
11. Connected Performance Technology and Services (CPTS) - NEW FOR 2018
Submit your abstracts today and be a part of North Africa's largest oil & gas technical conference.
The application process can be completed in just three easy steps: First, visit www.egyps.com/cfp and complete the five minute online submission form before Thursday 13th July 2017; Next, choose your technical category, topic and abstract title; and finally, submit a clear 200-300 word abstract description.
EGYPS returns from 12-14 February 2018 at New Cairo Exhibition Centre, supported by the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources and co-organised by dmg events.
Latest issue – Vol 3/21
– Security focus
– Global gas supply risk
– Deepwater dangers – Cyber-security on deepsea drill rigs
Suriname International Petroleum & Gas Summit and Exhibition 2021
International “Astana Mining & Metallurgy” Congress
Ukraine Gas Investment Congress 2021
PARKOVY Convention and Exhibition Center, Kyiv, Ukraine