02/04/2020 – News / Business / Webinar / Covid-19 / Frost & Sullivan / Strategy / Crisis Response
Frost & Sullivan webinar on how to ‘Respond, Reset, and Rebound’ from COVID-19 market impacts
Leading consultancy and research firm Frost & Sullivan will be sharing its research and strategy expertise in a webinar next week (Thursday 9th April) designed to help businesses identify an actionable framework for overcoming the market fall-out from the coronavirus crisis.
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global economy has business leaders in an unprecedented state of uncertainty. Decision-makers in companies and governments are struggling to understand the new challenges and determine what course of action needs to be taken. In response, Frost & Sullivan has mobilised its global resources to help. The firm is offering comprehensive scenario-based analyses on the global economy and key markets to help businesses survive the current crisis, re-evaluate their strategies, and get back on a trajectory of growth.
How to survive, and prevail
Frost & Sullivan invites you to join Mark Simoncelli and Aroop Zutshi – industry and strategy experts – for the Growth Opportunity Briefing: ‘Market Impact of COVID-19 – How to Respond, Reset, and Rebound’, on Thursday 9th April at 11 am EST (16:00 BST).
The pair of experts will address how to rapidly prepare your people, processes, systems, and business plans to effectively face the new hurdles and opportunities presented by the crisis. Additionally, they will advise how to survive and prevail to achieve stability and long-term growth in your business.
For more information and to register for the webinar, please visit: http://frost.ly/41p
Key benefits of attending this webinar:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the global economy.
• Identify what industries are most affected and how that should modify your business strategies.
• Find out the market scenarios you need to be aware of as you start making realistic changes to your strategy.
• Discover the best practices and recommendations for leading through the crisis.
• Identify approaches for resetting and repositioning your business for stability and growth.
• Determine if growth opportunities still exist in the market, what they are, and how your organisation can leverage them.
The event will also be recorded and available on demand at: http://frost.ly/1ti
Latest issue – Vol 1/22
– Utilities focus
– World Utilities Congress
– Technology trends transforming the water sector
Petrochemical and Refining Congress: Europe 2022
Oil and Gas Automation and Digitalization Congress 2022
ABU DHABI, UAE