18/05/2021 – Gas / Conference / Expo / Professionals / Croatia / Europe
36th International Scientific and Expert Meeting of Gas Professionals releases agenda for June
The preliminary agenda of the 36th International Scientific & Expert Meeting of Gas Professionals is Opatija, Croatia (16-18 June 2021) is finally out – and there’s still a little time to secure the seat.
Organised by the Croatian Gas Centre Ltd and Croatian Gas Association (CGA) – a member of the International Gas Union (IGU) – the event in Opatija is the leading gas conference and exhibition in southeast Europe.
Take a look at the interesting sessions related to natural gas and its role in the energy transition, development of strategic gas infrastructure in Europe, LNG terminals, and many others, HERE
To secure your position at the event, register your participation today HERE
A unique opportunity for Europe’s gas professionals
This event represents a unique opportunity for all companies active in the gas industry to showcase their activities, products and technical solutions – and thus create new business opportunities in a dynamic market with high growth potential.
Cutting-edge preliminary agenda
The cutting edge preliminary agenda consists of more than 60 interesting presentations of scientific and professional papers, round tables, panel discussions arranged over 10 thematic sessions, and a poster session.
Speakers include influential experts (academics, policymakers and business leaders) from prominent Croatian and European universities as well as gas and energy companies and associations.
Distinguished speakers at the upcoming event include:
• Andrea Stegher, SVP of the Energy Transition Business Unit of the SNAM, future President of the IGU (from 2025–2028) and current VP of IGU (from 2021–2025)
• Ariel Cohen, PhD, Senior Fellow of the Atlantic Council and Director of ITIC
• Dr James Watson, Eurogas
• Berislav Pavlovic, PhD, Gradska plinara Zagreb Ltd
• Zvonimir Kastelanac, INA – Industrija nafta, d.d.
• Aleksandar Karre, Plinacro Ltd
• Florian Güttl, Central European Gas Hub (CEGH)
• Ljubisa Petkovic, Siemens Energy AG
• Pál Ságvári, Hungarian Energy and Public Autility Regulatory Authority (MEKH)
• Mario Opacak, Vaillant Ltd.
Secure your participation today!
Latest issue – Vol 2/21
– Sustainability focus
– Leading the charge
– Berth of a new era – Shore-to-ship electrification
Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) 2021
GUYANA INTERNATIONAL PETROLEUM BUSINESS SUMMIT & EXHIBITION – GIPEX 2021
Africa Mining Convention AFMIC 2021