26/05/2021 – Energy / Gas / Conference / Exhibition / International / Meeting / Professionals / Croatia
Detailed programme released for the 36th International Gas Professionals Meeting
Explore the cutting-edge detailed programme of the 36th International Gas Professionals Meeting – southeast Europe’s leading gas conference and expo, which returns to Opatija, Croatia from 16–18 June.
Discover over 60 inspiring sessions, roundtables and debates on the entire natural gas chain, the role of natural gas in the energy transition, natural gas exploration and production projects, development of strategic gas infrastructure in Europe and many others, at the premier upcoming event.
REGISTER HERE to become part of the leading gas conference and exhibition in southeast Europe.
Returning to the stunning coastal setting of Opatija in Croatia from 16–18 June, the premier event will once again be organised by the Croatian Gas Centre Ltd and the Croatian Gas Association (CGA) – a member of the International Gas Union (IGU). The show’s organisers have assured that the meeting will be held in accordance with all the epidemiological measures that are in force at that time.
The show’s organisers have announced some of our distinguished speakers that attendees can look forward to hearing at the upcoming conference. Such luminaries include influential experts (academics, policymakers and business leaders) from prominent Croatian and European universities, and from gas and energy companies and associations:
• Andrea Stegher, SVP of the Energy Transition Business Unit of SNAM, future President of the IGU (from 2025–2028) and the current VP of IGU (from 2021–2025)
• Ariel Cohen, PhD, Senior Fellow of the Atlantic Council and Director of ITIC
• Gergely Molnar, International Energy Agency (IEA)
• Martina Prpic, LL.M., Kovacevic Prpic Simeunovic Law
• Roxana Caliminte, Gas Infrastructure Europe (GIE)
• Jinaguo Feng, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tongji University
• Andreja Ana Lopac, LNG Croatia LLC
• Marijan Krpan, MSc, Croatian Hydrocarbon Agency
• Zsigmond Czike, Pietro Fiorentini
Winning opportunities and creating connections
All companies engaged in the gas industry can use the upcoming event to establish their presence, and present their products and technical solutions, in order to win new business opportunities and create new connections in a rapidly growing dynamic market. Showcase your brand and expertise by booking a stand or even becoming a sponsor of this established international gas event.
BOOK YOUR SEAT TODAY! For more information, the organiser can be contacted at: . “We will be happy to discuss anything regarding available sponsorship packages, booths or the conference in general and we look forward to welcoming you in Opatija!”, the show’s organiser said in a statement.
Latest issue – Vol 2/21
– Sustainability focus
– Leading the charge
– Berth of a new era – Shore-to-ship electrification
Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) 2021
GUYANA INTERNATIONAL PETROLEUM BUSINESS SUMMIT & EXHIBITION – GIPEX 2021
Africa Mining Convention AFMIC 2021