10/06/2021 – Event / Mining / Conference / IMARC / Australia
IMARC releases sneak peek at impressive line-up for October’s mining conference
The International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) returns for its 8th year as a hybrid event, welcoming Australian attendees in-person to Melbourne, and international attendees online, from 25-27 October.
As Australia's largest mining event, IMARC will bring together over 7000 decision-makers and mining leaders for three days of learning, deal making and unparalleled networking.
Here is your first look at some of the speakers that will share their knowledge, insights and perspectives on global market trends, mining optimisation, investment, sustainability and innovation. See the full list of this year’s topics here
Newcrest, OceanaGold, and Antamina Mining are just some of the 250+ thought-leading companies you will hear from, with five concurrent conferences streaming online and on-demand. See who’s confirmed to speak so far here
If you're planning on attending, then why not take advantage of IMARC’s super early-bird savings and save up to $200 if you register by 11th June (this Friday). Grab your tickets now to ensure you will be a part of Australia's largest mining event – register here
What to expect at this year’s event
The 8th edition of IMARC expects to welcome more than 7,000 attendees (both in person and online) from over 130 countries; more than 800 mining companies and over 200 exhibitors spanning 13,000m2 of exhibition floor-space.
The event will also feature insights from more than 250 international thought-leaders. As Australia's most influential mining event, IMARC creates a global conversation, mobilises the industry for collaboration and attracts some of the greatest leaders in the mining, investment, and technology industries. With hundreds of mining leaders and resource experts set to speak as part of the programme this year, the organisers have released a sneak peak of some of the thought-leaders already confirmed for the event in October.
• Sandeep Biswas – CEO, Newcrest Mining
• Sharon Flynn – Executive VP, Sustainability, OceanaGold
• Chris Cairns – CEO, Stavely Minerals
• Lisa Ali – Chief People & Sustainability Officer, Newcrest Mining
• Elizabeth Gaines – CEO, Fortescue Metals
• Rafael Estrada – Manager of IT, Telecoms & Process Control, Antamina Mining
• Wendy Tyrrell – Executive Director, Development Partner Institute (DPI)
• Rohitesh Dhawan – CEO, International Council on Mining and Metals (ICMM)
• Owen Hegarty – Executive Chairman, EMR Capital
• Shelley Roberts – Managing Director, Compass Group
• Dale Henderson – COO, Pilbara Minerals
• Florence Drummond – CEO, Indigenous Women in Mining and Resources (IWIMRA)