25/02/2021 – Event / Gas / Croatian Gas Center Ltd / Croatian Gas Association / Croatia
LAST CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: 36th International Scientific & Expert Meeting of Gas Professionals
Croatian Gas Center Ltd and the Croatian Gas Association have issued a last call for abstracts for those wishing to present a paper at the upcoming 36th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC & EXPERT MEETING OF GAS PROFESSIONALS in June. The deadline for title and abstract is 28 February.
Organisers of the long-established and prestigious show are inviting gas industry players to present a scientific and professional paper, or technical-commercial paper, at the upcoming event, which will be held in the traditional format, onsite.
The event – one of the largest international natural gas conferences and exhibitions in Central and Southeast Europe – returns from 16–18 June 2021 at the Congress Centre of the Grand Hotel Adriatic, in Opatija, Croatia.
Full details of all the conference topics for the 36th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC & EXPERT MEETING OF GAS PROFESSIONALS – including introductory presentations and panel discussions – can be found on the event website: https://susret.hsup.hr/en/call-for-papers/
Paper submission and deadlines
Paper registration is possible by submitting your abstract and keywords to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday (28 February 2021).
Title and Abstract Submission: 28 February 2021
Notification to authors on the acceptance of the paper: 10 March 2021
Final paper submission: 10 April 2021
Paper Presentation submission: 30 April 2021
Headline topics of the conference
1. ‘Natural gas – its role in the energy mix and contribution to the energy transition’
2. ‘Natural gas exploration and production projects’
3. ‘Development of strategic gas infrastructure in Europe for a secure gas supply’
4. ‘Smart technologies, innovations and transfer of technologies’
5. ‘Development potentials of LNG terminals and their role in the future European Gas infrastructure’
6. ‘Current situation and trends on the natural gas market, and future expectations’
7. ‘Development of sustainable transport powered by compressed natural gas, liquefied natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas’
8. ‘The contribution of biogas for the decarbonisation of the economy’
9. ‘Issues related to the transportation, distribution, storage and consumption of natural gas in terms of efficiency and safety of the gas system’
10. ‘Legislation, technical regulations, rules of the profession and consumer rights in the gas sector’
11. POSTER SESSION: ‘Issues related to the gas and energy industry’
All authors and co-authors are to pay a registration fee (€420). Organization of the poster session is possible. If the Paper is focused on commercial or promotional issues it will be directed to Round table presentation (technical-commercial presentation), which is charged by a special price. Involvement of a specific topic in the final programme, as well as the sequence of the topics, will depend on the quality and number of accepted papers.
Selection of papers will be based on a review of summaries by a special Croatian Gas Association Working group.
Latest issue – Vol 3/21
– Security focus
– Global gas supply risk
– Deepwater dangers – Cyber-security on deepsea drill rigs
Suriname International Petroleum & Gas Summit and Exhibition 2021
International “Astana Mining & Metallurgy” Congress
Ukraine Gas Investment Congress 2021
PARKOVY Convention and Exhibition Center, Kyiv, Ukraine