08/07/2022 – Event / Mines & Money / London / Awards / Nominations
Mines and Money London Awards 2022 now open for nominations
The Mines and Money Awards for Outstanding Achievement returns to London in 2022. The awards will take place on the evening of 1st December at the Bloomsbury Big Top, following the close of the Mines and Money London conference day three.
Building on nearly 20 years of award history, the 2022 awards will feature an expanded honour roll, recognising not only outstanding discoveries, transactions, CEOs, jurisdictions, and fund managers, but also the best examples of corporate stewardship in key areas such as sustainability, gender diversity, and innovation.
From exploration to deal-making, from innovation in exploration to CEOs who have made a difference, the awards recognise and reward excellence. Find out more here
Submit your nominations by 30th Sept
Nominations close on 30th September, with finalists to be announced in early October and winners to be revealed at the Mines and Money London event.
Don't delay, submit your nomination to ensure the industry leaders you think should be recognised stand a chance of wining.
Register your place to join professionals at Europe’s leading mining investment event conference and awards here
The award categories
The awards will recognise outstanding companies and individuals across the following award categories:
• Exploration Discovery of the Year Award
• Deal/s of the Year Award
• ESG Developer / Explorer of the Year Award
• ESG Producer of the Year Award
• ESG Initiative of the Year Award
• Exploration Company of the Year Award
• Mining CEO of the Year Award
• Mining Innovation of the Year Award
• Rising Star/s of the Year Award
• Bank/Broker of the Year Award
• Mining Technology Company of the Year Award
• Mining Law Firm of the Year Award
• Unsung Hero Award of the Year Award
• Best Diversity Initiative of the Year Award
• Collaboration Award of the Year Award
• Most Improved Mining Jurisdiction of the Year Award
• Fund Manager of the Year Award
• Charles Kermot Mining Analyst of the Year
• Lifetime Achievement Award - Judging by Mines and Money Advisory
Submit your nominations here
Mines and Money London – ‘Resourcing Tomorrow’
Mines and Money London – Europe’s largest mining investment event – returns to the Business Design Centre in London from 29 November to 1 December 2022.
For 2022, the overarching theme is Resourcing Tomorrow. Over the course of three content-heavy days, the conference will address energy transition, ESG, sustainability and the circular economy with three core themes:
• Mines and Money London: Europe's leading mining investment event
• Resourcing Tomorrow: Accelerating the energy transition
• Reimagining Mining: Transforming mining through technology and innovation
To register and for further details, click here
Mines and Money Connect London 2023
Petrochemical and Refining Congress: Europe 2023
Abu Dhabi, UAE