03/10/2022 – Event / Mining / Mines & Money / London / Rio Tinto / CEO / Awards / Gala
Rio Tinto’s CEO confirmed at most prestigious mining awards in London in December
Mines and Money Awards for Outstanding Achievement and Gala Dinner – taking place at the Bloomsbury Big Top in London on 1st December – will feature Rio Tinto CEO, Jakob Stausholm, as guest speaker before the 19 awards are given out.
Building on nearly two decades of award history, the 2022 Mines and Money Awards for Outstanding Achievement will be an expanded honour roll that recognises the best of all business achievements in diversity, sustainability, innovation, CEOs, discoveries, deals, corporate stewardship, fund managers and more.
Welcoming over 500 mining professionals from exploration, development and production to technology, law, banking and government, this award ceremony is a place for the whole sector. The deadline for entering is 30 September.
"I'm delighted that the awards and gala dinner is back for 2022 after a two-year absence. We have a healthy amount of nominations already in, reflecting the excellence in the mining industry,” remarked Andrew Thake, Event Director.
A rundown of the awards
The full list of awards can be found below.
• Exploration Discovery of the Year Award
• Deal/s of the Year Award
• ESG Developer / Explorer of the Year Award
• ESG Producer of the Year Award
• ESG Initiative of the Year Award
• Exploration Company of the Year Award
• Mining CEO of the Year Award
• Mining Innovation of the Year Award
• Rising Star/s of the Year Award
• Bank/Broker of the Year Award
• Mining Technology Company of the Year Award
• Mining Law Firm of the Year Award
• Unsung Hero Award of the Year Award
• Best Diversity Initiative of the Year Award
• Collaboration Award of the Year Award
• Most Improved Mining Jurisdiction of the Year Award
• Charles Kermot Mining Analyst of the Year
Limited number of tables for Gala Dinner still available
Gala dinner tables for the awards are at limited capacity; a table of 10 is going for only £3,990 and can be reserved now.
Rio Tinto, Fasken, Sprott and Stifel are just some companies that have secured tables for the event.
Sponsors for the awards include Barrick, Digbee, Satarla, Extractive Search and TM Partners.
General event information: https://minesandmoney.com/london/
Enter for an award: https://minesandmoney.com/london/awards
Book a Gala Dinner table: https://beaconevents.swoogo.com/minesandmoneylondon
Mines and Money Connect London 2023
Petrochemical and Refining Congress: Europe 2023
Abu Dhabi, UAE