24/06/2019 – News / Oil & Gas / Event / AUTOMA 2019 / Automation / Digitalisation
AUTOMA 2019: Automation and digitalisation congress to explore how the oil & gas sector is riding this new wave of transformation
On 14-15 October 2019, major upstream and downstream oil & gas companies will gather in Zurich, Switzerland, for this year’s AUTOMA congress, to discuss automation and digitalisation from a variety of angles, and to showcase their experience in these increasingly crucial areas of transformation for the energy sector.
Within the realms of Automation and Digitalisation, many topics are set to be explored at the upcoming Congress, including:
• The Pemex case study: Digital Transformation in a box
• West Qurna-2 Project: LUKOIL’s Intelligent Functional Environment (LIFE) Field
• Operational Excellence 4.0: chemical process management empowered by analytics
• Digital transformation - Challenges and opportunities
• NAPCON, Neste case study: Machine Learning and AI in refinery operations
• Saras - Sarlux Refinery case study: digital data management
• LUKOIL’s Intelligent Functional Environment (LIFE) Field
• Slovnaft’s approach to highlight discrepancies in the production and trigger corrective actions by using and integrating digital tools.
To access the full business programme, visit: https://bit.ly/2RkirzL
Riding the digital wave
AUTOMA 2019 is a closed-door congress that brings together NOCs, EPCs, refineries, pipeline operators, drilling contractors, automation system integrators and governmental bodies. It contains a focus exhibition area and 10 sessions, including one dedicated to start-ups.
10 startup companies will present their ideas in front of industry leaders, including key executives from Saudi Aramco, ExxonMobil, Gazprom Neft, MOL Group, Nord Stream 2 AG, Swiss Federal Office of Energy and many others set to be in attendance at the presentations.
Keynote speakers at the prestigious event include: Ahmed Khamassi (Vice President Data Science, COO DIGITAL Centre of Excellence at Equinor), Nawwaf S. Alabdulhadi (Senior Information Security Specialist at Saudi Aramco), Dr Matthias Galus (Head of the Digital Innovation Office, SFOE at Swiss Federal Office of Energy), Jonathan Leeson (Upstream Business IT Manager at ExxonMobil), amongst others.
Find learn more about the upcoming AUTOMA 2019 Congress in October, visit: https://bit.ly/2IOQmwv
Latest issue – Vol 3/22
– Infrastructure focus
– Green gains
– Industry 4.0: Taking connectivity into hyperdrive
Mines and Money London 2022
Future Minerals Forum 2023
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia